Monday, August 13, 2007

Jeopardy

Okay, last week was celebrity jeopardy week. Along with college and teen week, celebrity jeopardy makes me feel smart. It also really irritates me that they are making so much money (from their celebrity status) and can't even answer some simple questions. I know I am not the smartest person in the world, and intelligence can't be gauged by trivia, but come on.

I think it was the fact that I watched two episodes in a row (yeah, I tape them, I know I am a geek), but I was really ticked during the second one when the Secretary of Education was participating. She just made me feel like I understand why we aren't doing so well in comparison to other countries in regards to education. Plus, it just really annoys me that I am not passing on my knowledge. I want a teaching job!

2 comments:

Christensen 5 said...

I want you to have a teaching job as well. I had to stop watching Jeopardy last week because it was too easy and the people too irritating!

Anonymous said...

i found the celebs disappointing as well. and, i can almost promise you that my geekiness blows your geekiness out of the water any day. i also think that all true geeks (like yourself) should get teaching jobs. there is no people group more passionate about education.