Saturday, November 17, 2007

Total Boredom

I am currently working. Since this week has been slow at the store, I knew Saturday (a day we don't do a lot of business) was also going to be slow. So, I bought a lot of stuff to work on to keep me entertained. I have currently been here for just over two hours and have managed to get pretty close to caught up on journaling, have purchased Christmas presents for my sister and brother-in-law, and also found what my dad mentioned he wanted for Christmas (just waiting to receive a call from my mom to confirm his really wanting it - he still hasn't used the Ove Glove I got him last Christmas? or two years ago - another present he said he wanted).


The boredom has also spread to eating. I have been subbing a lot lately; thus, my body thinks it is normal to eat lunch at 10.30. I avoided heating up my pork chop, noodles and apricots by eating a chocolate chip cookie.

So, three and a half hours to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should use this time to play your turn in scrabulous.

Tom said...

agreed

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.