Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Believe it or Not

Yes, indeed it actually is me. I know I have been a total slacker. My job is pretty overwhelming, and half the time I can't even type some of the stories because I am either too busy or don't think anyone would believe me.

This Christmas break has taught me stuff about myself that has both good and bad aspects:

1. I get bored easily - I was ready to move on to my next activity after only being home alone for 5 hours. It is not that I don't like being alone (I love my own space and time), it is the fact that I don't like being left alone with my thoughts, especially if I am trying to avoid them anyways.

2. Pride and Prejudice - I get sucked in every time.

3. Facebook is wonderful and horrible...

I'll continue this later, I have to go meet Megan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Same for me.
2. Same for me.
3. Same for me.

Thanks for meeting with me.