Friday, October 5, 2007

Piping Travesty Averted

My condo has issues. It started as some water in the basement. The end result was re-plumbing all of the pipes in two bathrooms. Every day I learn of another leak or issue. Every day I came home to a new hole in my bathroom wall. All said and done, I was lucky. I found the leak before it became a huge issue, and the repairs were handled in a speedy manner and the plumber was a Godsend. I don’t know why I am so blessed; it really could have been a plumbing tragedy instead of a plumbing mishap. So, now my biggest issue is deciding what color to paint my bathroom.

1 comment:

mjonthemove said...

Dude,
Send me your plumber. We need an estimate. Our sink stopped draining 3 days ago.

We got it draining tonight, but we need to do some work on it yet.

so, plumber?