Friday, April 10, 2009

Cleaning out my car is a feat. It is amazing what my car can all hold without really seeming to have much in it at all:

-two pairs of running shoes
-pajamas
-five maps of Wisconsin
-two rain jackets
-an umbrella
-a pair of snowshoe poles
-blanket
-down jacket
-a set of dribbling cones
-pair of slippers
-2 batteries
-bottle of lotion
-stick of deoderant
-a 250 piece art kit
-a windbreaker
-lime potato chips
-a box of breakfast bars
-a bag of cookies
-a box of cheerios
-a pair of slipper socks
-a pair of pants
-two shirts
-a Bible
-two floppy disks
-a pair of socks
-kitty litter
-shovel
-three snow and ice scrapers
-jumper cables
- a container of rescue

All this and I didn't even open my glove compartment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite inventory item was the 250 piece art kit.