Tuesday, August 25, 2009

JOD - Classroom Set up

I was told I could set my classroom up any way I wanted. I spent the morning figuring out the best way to maintain discipline and allow all students to see.

A few hours later, an administrator told me I had to set it up in a different way utilizing all 14 tables and 53 chairs in a u-configuration because my classroom would be used three nights a week for meetings. Getting help from others, I reconfigure my whole classroom again.

A few hours later, another administrator talked to the person using the room at night and learned that they only needed 25 chairs. They still needed the u-configuration - just less tables. I took a little while before leaving for a friend's house to start the third set-up of my room.

Day wasn't bad enough - absolutely not, had to get into a fender bender where the other driver just kept on going.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Al, I'm so sorry!! =( I hope your weekend is much better than the week!!