Sunday, August 2, 2009

Veronica Mars is the best

Well I have managed to finally get out of my bed - I spent the last week pretty much laying in bed and watching the three seasons of Veronica Mars. It was a wonderful, relaxing time to keep me from thinking, and those of those who know me know what I was avoiding thinking about.

I have a lot to say about VM since I watched almost all of the episodes twice, but the main thing that I have decided is that I love bad boys - Logan is the best. Alright, Derek is greatly hindering my typing so I have to be done.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I am so glad that you have joined the club of Veronica Mars fans and that you liked the show! It is great and fun to get lost in a fake high-school but not really high-school world sometimes. We miss you and would love to connect soon!

Unknown said...

I loved Veronica Mars, too!! I watched it last winter . . . very addicting. We'll have to talk VM sometime. =)