Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reasons why I should move into an old age home

Reason #1: After exercising I realize that I am old, everything hurts, so I think I could commiserate with my fellow housemates.

Reason #2: I was finished with dinner at 4:25 P.M. today. It wasn't a snack time, it was my dinner.

Reason #3: Really good rent? Don't you get special deals or something at that age?

Reason #4: Maybe I could actually get some Social Security in my lifetime if I start living there. You know maybe they would just start sending the checks due to the location.

Reason #5: I could finally be considered the lively one.

Reason #6: I would have an excuse for telling the same stories over and over again.

Reason #7, 8, & 9: These are for you to fill in, I know you have something to add.

1 comment:

Christensen 5 said...

I don't think so Al. So many old people are crabby crabby crabby. You would lighten up the place though. I am all for early dinner. I am always hungry! Love ya.